- Bugfix “lcoinc” : ensures that a condition on coincidence of segments is reinitialised to .false. for each cell. A detailed analysis of the bug that lead to this bugfix condition can be found at the end of the page
https://inle.cerfacs.fr/projects/oasis3-mct/wiki/Discussion_about_specific_treatments_of_polar_cells_in_scrip_CONSERV_interpolation (git commit d2239c4f).
- Argument id_var_nodim defined as IN in mod_oasis_var.F90 to compile again with NEMO_4.0 and NEMO trunk (git commit 28f4fe59)
- Fix the treatment of the periodicity of the grids (git commits 20127fd9, 68021b13, facc08c1)
- GAUSWGT remapping: exact calculation of average distance (commit 1df003a1) ; see details in https://cerfacs.fr/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/GlobC-TR-maisonnave-gaussian_interpolation-2_2019.pdf
- Second order conservative remapping using the option FRACNNEI: the second and third weights used in the second order conservative remapping were not correctly set when using FRACNNEI (svn revision 2535)
- For upward compatibility, declaration of var_actual_shape in oasis_def_var is back to var_actual_shape(2*id_var_nodims(1)) as in OASIS3-MCT_3.0
- Redefinition of var_nodim(2) to 1 in oasis_def_var if it is equal to 0 in the models, as it represents now the number of bundle fields