The OASIS Coupler Forum

HOME

question about oasis-mct coupling(f951: Warning:)

Up to Installation and compilation

Posted by Anonymous at November 8 2023

Hi
  I downloaded the download of oasis-mct (5.0) and compiled it as written in the manual (i.e. typed: make -f TopMakefileOasis3), I only modified three files before compiling, the first one was the TopMakefileOasis3 file (changed make.inc in the fifteenth line to make.ubuntu ), the second one is make.ubuntu file (I got it from the header_examples folder, and changed "COUPLE = /home/fvcom/oasis3-mct-OASIS3-MCT_5.0" in this file and "ARCHDIR = $(COUPLE)/... /compile_oa3-mct" and "MAKE = make"), after which I went to the terminal and directly ran "make -f TopMakefileOasis3 After that I went to the terminal and ran the "make -f TopMakefileOasis3" command directly, and the terminal showed Done, but the Comp.err file reported an error:
f951: Warning: Nonexistent include directory '/usr/lib64/gfortran/modules' [-Wmissing-include-dirs].
ar: `u' modifier ignored since `D' is the default (see `U')

This warning popped up again when I ignored the problem and started compiling and running the example, I don't know how to deal with this problem anymore, I hope I can ask you!

Posted by Anonymous at November 13 2023

About f951: Warning: Nonexistent include directory '/usr/lib64/gfortran/modules' [-Wmissing-include-dirs]. The problem is mainly due to the choice of compilation platform, you can try to replace a few header file examples.
The "ar: `u' modifier ignored since `D' is the default (see `U')" is not a problem, just ignore it.
Reply to this