The class Treatment is a proxy class for real treatments. A Treatment implements a high-level processing procedure. Only one method execute() is to be used.
For instance, the following statements show how to duplicate a mesh.
>>> import antares >>> dup = antares.Treatment('duplication') >>> # in interactive mode, this prints the keys that can be set and >>> # their default values (if any). >>> print(dup) List of keys (default value) - base - vectors () - coordinates (['x', 'y', 'z']) - nb_duplication (in_attr) - pitch (in_attr) >>> # set the different keys >>> dup['base'] = base >>> dup['nb_duplication'] = 12 >>> dup['pitch'] = 2 * 3.14157 / 10 >>> result = dup.execute()
Several treatments are available. They are the real subjects of the proxy class.
Some implementations include a minimum set of functionalities, such as a wrapping of VTK functions, to deliver results. Some other are more complex, and use other treatments for example. You may have a look at them if you need to buid your own treatment or an application script.
- Discrete Fourier Transform
- Dynamic Mode Decomposition
- Signal Dynamic Mode Decomposition (1-D signals)
- Fast Fourier Transform (1-D signals)
- Signal Filtering (1-D signals)
- Power Spectral Density (1-D signals)
- Temporal Reconstruction from Dynamic Mode Decomposition
- Azimuthal decomposition
- Radial decomposition
- Acoustic Power
Specific Processing for Turbomachinery
- Thermodynamic Averages
- h/H parametrization
- Meridional Line
- Meridional View
- Leading Edge / Trailing Edge computation
- Radial distribution
- Averaged Meridional Plane
- Meridional Plane
- Compute the isentropic Mach number on a blade
- Radial profile of thermodynamics treatments
- Thermodynamic LES average weighted by mass flux
- Unwrap a blade’s skin
- Unwrap a blade’s profile
- Cp (Pressure Coefficient)
- Slice at an axial position (x-coordinate)
- Slice at a radial position
- Slice at an azimuthal position
- Extraction of variables along a profile of a blade at a given radius
- Extract Wake
- Wake Acoustic
- Evaluate Spectrum
- Global performance of turbomachinery
- Isentropic Pressure
- Counter-Rotating Open Rotors performance evaluation
Harmonic Balance/Time Spectral Method
Some treatments can use
attrs from antares API instead of input keys.
If so, the argument can use
in_attr is set to ‘yes’ in the key documentation.